A GLOBAL SOLUTION TO REDUCE POLLUTION
dynaCERT has developed the next generation of Carbon Emission Reduction Technology for diesel engines in the global market, that also provides significant fuel savings to the operator. Our HydraGEN™ Technology uses simple electrolysis to turn distilled water into H 2 & O2 gases that are produced on demand.
dynaCERT NEWS ROOM
Reduce Green House Gases & Fuel Consumption
Validated through both On-Road and accredited 3rd party testing, dynaCERT‘s HydraGEN™ Technology produced results of:
· Up to 10% reduction in Fuel Consumption
· Up to 88.7% reduction in NOx emissions
· Up to 46.7% reduction in CO emissions
· Up to 9.6% reduction in CO2 emissions
· Up to 57.1% reduction in THC emissions
· Up to 55.3% reduction in particulate matter (no black smoke)
· Increased engine power and torque
· Extended engine and oil life (lower maintenance costs)
· Up to 60% reduction of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) usage
· Reduction of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) replacement period by at least 33%
Our Green Initiative focuses on reducing the amount of Greenhouse gases (GHG) emitted by the combustion of carbon based fuels. Our technology works with internal combustion engines used for industrial production processes. As more opportunities open for us to validate our technology, the more impact we will have in the following industries:
Our Future is Exciting. Our Perspective is Global. Our Mission is Achievable.
By partnering with expert scientific engineers along
dedicated product development team, we overcame critical engineering challenges and successfully completed
field studies with our HydraGEN™ unit. Proven to deliver results, the HydraGEN™ continues to be sold in North
and abroad. The results show that the HydraGEN™ has the ability to reduce emissions, increase torque
engine oil quality. This is significant.
With the ability to deliver a return on investment (ROI) our approach to enhance product development into additional market platforms has created global interest. We continue to expand out partnerships with industry leaders, major corporations, private companies and government bodies. These relationships are strengthening our presence, and helping pave the way for our technologies expansion in rail, marine, oil/gas, mining applications and stationary generators. dynaCERT is on the move.
Visit Investor Centre