DYA Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for the efficiency of our business.
The COO role is a key member of our senior management team. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, collaborative disposition, open communicative capabilities and exemplary work ethics, our senior management would like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable corporate growth.
Relevant experience must include:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office and/or Chief Engineer, or relevant role
- In-Depth Experience with fuel efficiency and emission control of Diesel Engines and a solid track record of success in the transportation industry
- Understanding of multiple business functions such as Engineering, R&D, Production, Assembly Line, HR, Product Development, Budgeting, Marketing etc.
- Proven ability to deliver results and work effectively alongside other senior officers of the firm
- Demonstrable competency in details of management and business development
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed QA/QC, cost controls and abide by corporate objectives and goals
- Professional Engineering Certification
Other relevant skills desired:
- Experience with Electrolisers and Hydrogen Gas or related businesses
- Experience in Telematics and data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Experience working in a publicly listed corporation, corporate governance and public disclosure matters
- Business Degree
DYA Software Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative software developer whose primary focus will be to develop and maintain our WEB & mobile applications. Our mobile application runs on IOS & Android platforms.
- You will be required to work on new or existing features of the WEB & mobile APP using your experience in C#, .Net and Xamarin Forms framework, and, at the same time, exercising good documentation habits.
- Build a software that is highly secured and scalable.
- As a software developer, you will be required to grow your knowledge keeping abreast of applicable technology.
- You will be expected to work with peers to troubleshoot and debug codes to resolve system issues.
- Solid knowledge of enterprise application development using C#, .Net and Xamarin Forms framework.
- Knowledge of SQL database.
- Knowledge of C, C++ or developing APIs a definite asset.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- A commitment to sustainable development, testing and writing high-quality code.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to express thoughts clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a software developer.